About Elizabeth Keurvorst
I started Practical Coaching to help clients find strategic growth solutions to optimize their work-lives, improve the way they deliver services, and increase their impact to better others and their communities. I am a member of the International Coach Federation and I have spent 100s of hours coaching leaders and managers and spent over 25 years leading projects around the globe.
A few examples of my work include: helping large national organizations restructure work systems, leading local government departments, managing large scale public projects and coaching leaders on human resource projects.
The education section of my toolkit includes a Master’s Degree in Communications with a specialty in intercultural relations, and further post-secondary certifications in Project Management (PMP), Change Management (Prosci Certified Change Consultant and APMG Certified Change Management Practitioner/Trainer), adult instruction, and conflict coaching. I love to learn – especially about people.
Book a complimentary 30-minute coaching session to see if Practical Coaching is a fit for you.
About Practical Coaching
Helping clients implement practical growth strategies is the cornerstone of Practical Coaching services. Whether it’s 1:1 coaching, facilitating a team workshop, or providing formal training – the immediate application to real world situations is the key.
Some of the examples of how client’s Get Practical:
- Organizational Design review – structure, job roles, mandates and accountabilities
- Organizational Learning and Development activities
- In-House Workshops on strategy, vision and goal setting and project planning
- Project and Change Management Training for those leading a variety of projects and people from special events to IT initiatives to new work structures
- 1:1 systems coaching for business owners to enable growth